1. Why hasn't my deposit been credited yet?
Transferring funds from an external platform to Toobit involves three steps:
- Withdrawal from the external platform
- Blockchain network confirmation
- Toobit credits the funds to your account
An asset withdrawal marked as “completed” or “success” in the platform you're withdrawing your crypto from means that the transaction was successfully broadcast to the blockchain network. However, it might still take some time for that particular transaction to be fully confirmed and credited to the platform you’re withdrawing your crypto to. The amount of required “network confirmations” varies for different blockchains.
- It takes 3 confirmations for BTC to be credited.
- After it is credited, all assets in the account will be temporarily frozen. You can withdraw your funds after reaching 3 block confirmations.
Due to possible network congestion, there might be a significant delay in processing your transaction. You may use the TxID (Transaction ID) to look up the status of the transfer of your assets by using a blockchain explorer.
- If the transaction has not yet been fully confirmed by the blockchain network nodes, or has not reached the minimum amount of network confirmations specified by our system, please wait patiently for it to be processed. When the transaction has been confirmed, Toobit will credit the funds to your account.
- If the transaction is confirmed by the blockchain but not credited to your Toobit account, you may check the deposit status from the Deposit Status Query. You can submit an inquiry for the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will look into it.
2. How do I check the transaction status on the blockchain?
Log in to your Toobit account and click[Wallet]-[Overview]-[Transaction History]to view your cryptocurrency deposit record. Then click on the [TxID]to check the transaction details.
3. What are network confirmations and what are the minimum confirmations required for Toobit to unlock my deposit?
Network confirmation refers to the network consensus needed to verify the validity of a transaction. Once verified, the transaction will be included in a block on the blockchain.
When you make a deposit, the system will submit it to the rest of the network to confirm. Your deposit will be successfully credited once the transaction meets the minimum required network confirmation number specified by the Toobit system. Please note that the minimum requirement is different for each cryptocurrency.
For example, the minimum amount of network confirmation for a BTC transaction is 1, but for safety purposes, the Toobit system requires at least 3 network confirmations before your BTC deposit can be unlocked on Toobit.
The confirmation time varies and can take up to days to confirm, please wait patiently for it to be credited.
Please note that the deposit page will only show networks that Toobit supports. If you deposit via an unsupported network, your assets might be lost and cannot be recovered.