1. What are bonus vouchers?
Bonus Vouchers can be used to deduct opening position costs of USDT-margined perpetual, also valid for trading fees and funding fees.
2. How to claim your bonus voucher？
- Log into www.toobit.com and click on the avatar in the upper right corner and find the Reward Hub in the drop-down list.
- In the [My Tasks] section, you will be able to see the tasks that will be eligible for a bonus upon completion.
- All the rewards will be distributed to eligible user accounts within 3 working days after the event ends.
3. Where to check my bonus?
Click on the [My Rewards] tab and you will see the bonuses and airdrops that have been distributed to your account.
Available: The available and unexpired bonus voucher, and you can click“Trade”
- In Use: The bonus voucher that you are using
- Expired: The expired or closed position or full loss bonus voucher
- You cannot click the expired bonus voucher, and the reward center interface just can only show the expired bonus voucher within one week.
- The same bonus voucher cannot be combined to extend the expiration time, and only one bonus voucher can be in use.
4. How to use bonus voucher?
- The bonus voucher can only be used for futures trading for now. When you open positions, there will be an option for you.
- To use the bonus voucher, you need to pay attention to the maximum leverage you can set on the position and the funds you need to pay for this opening, which are listed on the voucher.
Bonus voucher rules:
- If the bonus voucher can be used, and the interface will display the bonus voucher options; if all bonus vouchers are invalid, the option will not be displayed.
- Bonus voucher now supports opening positions, deduction of trading fee and funding fee.
- The bonus voucher does not support Trigger orders.
- The closing position losses will be given priority to using the bonus voucher to offset, and the part of the bonus voucher that is insufficient to offset will be offset by the principal.
- Use the bonus voucher to set limit order and cancel it before executed, if the bonus voucher is not expired, it will be returned to the reward center, and the status is "available" if the bonus voucher is expired, it cannot be returned, the status is "expired".
- The bonus voucher cannot be transferred out, but the profit through the derivatives can be transferred to spot account.
- After choosing the corresponding bonus voucher to open position, the leverage will be automatically adjusted based on the bonus voucher, and other leverage can not be used to place orders.
- The bonus voucher does not support the sub-account.
- The bonus voucher will expire after closing the position.