This is a guide for contract copy trading that can help you start your first copy trading on Toobit.
1. Click on "Copy Trading" in the navigation bar to enter the contract copy trading page.
2. After entering the contract copy trading page, filter traders by "Profit Rate", "Total Profit", and "Win Rate." How to Choose a Pro Trader.
3. After selecting your preferred trader, click "Copy" and follow the page's prompts to set your "Total Investment Amount," "Single Order Amount," "Daily Investment Limit," and "Copy Trading Leverage."
- Total Investment: The maximum total amount of capital you plan to use for this copy trading contract.
- Amount of single opening position: The maximum amount of capital the trader can use for each order.
- Daily Investment Limit: The maximum amount of capital you plan to invest in copy trading each trading day. This is optional; If you do not set this, you may reach the maximum investment limit in one order or within one trading day.
Note: Currently, only transfers from spot accounts to copy trading accounts are supported. If there is no available balance in the spot account, you need to transfer or deposit in advance.
4. If all the information is correct, click "Confirm" to start the copy trade.
5. View your copy trading information by clicking "My Copy Trades".
The following information will be available at the top of the page: Total Investment, Copy Trading Profits, and PNL.
- "My Pro Traders" lists all the traders you are currently following. If you need to adjust the investment amount and leverage under a trader, or cancel an order, find the target trader and select 'Cancel Copy Trading' or 'Edit' on the right side of the Pro Trader. Notice: Currently the system only supports adding investment, if you want to reduce the amount, you will need to unfollow the pro trader and re-initiate copy trading. How to adjust the investment amount and leverage
- "Current Copy Trading" contains the current position information for the copy trading. If you want to close a position or share the current copy trading profits with friends, find the target trader and click "Close" or "Share" on the far right side of the pro trader.
- Click "Historical Copy Trading" to view historical copy trading details.
Note: Currently, each account can follow up to 5 pro traders. You cannot follow new traders once this limit is reached.
If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com.