1. What credit/debit cards does Toobit support?
Currently Visa and Mastercard payments are supported.
Note: Please make sure your card supports 3D Secure and is eligible for international and online transactions.
2. In which countries/regions can I buy coins with a credit/debit card?
Visa/Mastercard payments are available in the following countries and regions: European Economic Area (EEA) Countries, Non-EEA Countries.
3. What fiat currencies and coins are available for purchases with my credit/debit card?
Toobit users can now use more than 40 fiat currencies to buy cryptos, and we are constantly expanding our catalog by adding new currencies and making new crypto-fiat pairs available. You can check the purchase page for the latest list of supported fiat currencies and cryptos.
4. Are there any fees associated with credit/debit card payments?
6. Does sub-accounts support credit/debit card payment?
We do support sub-account to buy crypto with credit/debit card.
7. How long does it take for coins to be credited to my wallet?
Coins will be credited to your account immediately after the purchase is complete.
8. Where can I check the coins I purchased once the order is complete?
Please click on Assets –> Spot Account to view your purchased coins.
9. What should I do if I encounter problems during the purchase process?