1. What is copy trading?
Copy trading is an investment management tool that allows users to copy the trading strategies of professional traders and execute them in the market. By simply following a few steps, users can easily enjoy high returns. And for pro traders in Toobit, can also earn additional profit-sharing.
2. Are there any fees for copy trading?
- The fee will be charged only for opening and closing positions, there is no other fee for copy trading. Please refer to Fee Rate for futures trading fees.
- VIP rates apply to contract copy trading.
3. Is there a KYC requirement for contract copy trading?
No, KYC is not required for contract copy trading.
4. What is the margin mode for contract copy trading?
- For pro traders, the margin mode can be "isolated" or "cross" depending on the symbol when opening positions.
- For followers, all orders are in "cross" mode under a pro trader, while each order is in "isolated" mode under different traders. The risk of each individual position is not shared by the orders placed by other traders.
5. What contract trading pairs are supported for copy trading?
Toobit currently open the following pairs for copy trading: BTC, ETH, BNB and DOGE. For more trading pairs, please contact email@example.com.We will continue to open more trading pairs based on market demand and user requirements.
6. How is the profit share for copy trading distributed?
15% of the profits generated by a user's copy trading will be shared with the trader they are following.
7. Is there an investment limit for copy trading?
For pro traders, there is a limit for each symbol when applying, and you will not be able to open positions once you have reached the total trade amount limit.
For followers, the total investment amount, single position amount, and daily investment amount limits are set based on their risk preferences. There is a minimum copy trading amount of 10 USDT.
8. Is there a limit to the number of accounts in Copy Trading?
For pro traders, there is a limited number of followers that will be updated in the pro trader's profile. Users will not be able to follow the pro trader once this amount is reached unless some of the followers unsubscribe.
For followers, each account can follow 5 pro traders at a time.
9. Does copy trading support sub-accounts?
Currently, pro trader is only available for the main account.
Both the main and sub-accounts can be followers.