As Buy Crypto involves payment through a third-party service provider, with the exception of network failures, specific payment failure situations should be based on the third party's return results. Below are some common situations for reference only. If these situations do not resolve your issue, please contact the third-party service provider or issuing bank directly.
- Unauthorized transactions: You will need to contact the issuing bank to inquire about the specific situation.
- Insufficient funds: Please ensure that the credit card has sufficient funds or use another bank card to make the payment.
- Unsupported card type: The relevant card types supported by the supplier will be displayed on the purchase page. Please use them accordingly.
- Reaching the third-party payment limit: Transaction limit for buying crypto with credit/debit card
- Reaching the credit card limit: Please contact the issuing bank to increase your transaction limit.
- Invalid credit card information (cardholder name, card number, expiration date, CCV, etc.): Please ensure that the information entered matches the credit card.
In addition to the common problems listed above, you may also encounter other problems. If you receive any error messages during the transaction process, the transaction page will offer suggestions.
If your credit card payment issue remains unresolved, please contact your issuing bank for further advice regarding your bank account.
For third-party related issues, please contact the relevant service provider for advice: