Dear all Toobit users,
Please find the following Code of Conduct for Pro Traders:
- To be a pro trader on Toobit, you are required to:
- have a proven and professional trading strategy;
- have excellent trading performance;
- have a rigorous risk control system;
- be familiar with Toobit's mission, vision, and values;
- be familiar with Toobit's brand values;
- be familiar with Toobit's product performance;
- be willing to grow together with Toobit.
Code of conduct
- Pro Traders shall not make any unpleasant and defamatory comment that would damage the reputation of Toobit;
- Pro Traders shall not make any promise of profit to attract followers;
- Pro Traders need to help followers to make a profit to the best of their ability, bear in mind the risk to followers and shall not engage in any wash trading for higher yield or higher commission;
- Pro Traders must not use high-risk, high-return trading strategies that create uncontrollable risk for followers;
- To protect the interests of followers, pro traders shall not display, reveal or imply social accounts or contact information in areas that exhibit nicknames, profiles and other information;
- Pro Traders are prohibited from using multiple accounts for matched orders. Once found, they will be permanently disqualified from initiating copy trades;
- Pro Traders shall not operate in bad faith, including and not limited to conducting any malicious wash trading to raise the number of followers or the amount invested by followers. Otherwise, the trader account will be permanently suspended by the community;
- For any severe consequences caused by pro trader behaviours, Toobit will intervene with the pro trader’s transactions, cancel his or her pro trader status and terminate the trader’s account.
- 50% of the pro trader’s profit-sharing will be deducted upon the first violation of disciplinary rules;
- All of the pro trader’s profit-sharing will be deducted, and the pro trader account will be suspended upon the second violation of disciplinary rules.