This is an introduction to the possible reasons for a copy trading failure.
1. Unable to follow pro traders
- Your current status is a pro trader who is not allowed to be a follower.
- The target pro trader has reached the maximum number of followers.
- The target pro trader has been removed.
- The spot account has insufficient assets, in this condition, you will need to transfer or deposit before getting started.
2. Failed to initiate copy trading
- The pro trader's copy trading quota has reached its limit.
- The follower's copy trading order number limit has been reached.
- The follower's maximum daily copy trading limit has been reached.
-The investment amount does not meet the minimum trade amount required for the contract symbol. This could happen if the traded asset is at a high price. For example, if the current price of BTC is 28000 USDT and the minimum order quantity is 0.001 BTC, the margin required to meet the minimum order quantity is 28000*0.001=28USDT; if the amount of the single opening position set by the follower is 10USDT and the leverage is less than 2x, 10USDT*2x= 20USDT< 28USDT, at this time the margin of the minimum order quantity is not met, so it will not open the position.